× Members

Permitted work time sheet query

More
8 years 1 week ago #157347 by emmasmum
Permitted work time sheet query was created by emmasmum
Hi. I'm looking for some of your wonderful advice again please?

I've been in the Support Group for about 5 years & sent back my latest ESA50 last week.
I had sent the PW1 form to DWP in January with an accompanying letter explaining why & how I was going to work (self employed selling online / recommendation of my consultant to break monotony of coping with long term illness etc).

I finally received a response to the PW1 today, asking me for evidence of my earnings, expenses etc, which makes sense, as they need to check my earnings arent over the threshold. But they have also sent a weekly time sheet for me to fill in from Jan to now & I'm a bit confused how to fill this in. I realise they need this to make sure I dont work over the hours (I wish I were able to get even close to the limit :( )

I have the full support of my 2 carers (they take it in turns) to help me with the business, and they take over for me when I cant manage if something needs sorting urgently eg. they answer queries or pack & post by themselves. I explained in the PW1 & the latest ESA50 that I can't manage any of it without their input, eg. if I list something online one of them needs to check the listing before it goes live to make sure it makes sense, get rid of errors etc.

So do I fill in the time I spend totally on my own on the business (as this is always checked/reviewed, does it even really count as on my own?) Or do i put in the time I put in with 1-1 support? Do I mention the additional time my carers spend working without me - there is no way I could make it viable without them doing the additional time? :unsure:

Thank you as always

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #157357 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Permitted work time sheet query
bobber

You need to tell them about the time you are working on your business, even when you are with someone, you are still working, if they do things when you are not with them (and presumably not working) then this time does not count, just what you do.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmasmum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.