× Members

Pip call back

More
8 years 2 days ago #157354 by BOB
Pip call back was created by BOB
Hi got my pip results month ago got 2 points for needing a aid preparing food and 4 points moving around I appealed and got 2 points preparing food 2 points washing bathing and 2 dressing 4 points moving around they say I can ring them to discuss the decision will this do any good in your opinion .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 days ago #157359 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip call back

BOB wrote: Hi got my pip results month ago got 2 points for needing a aid preparing food and 4 points moving around I appealed and got 2 points preparing food 2 points washing bathing and 2 dressing 4 points moving around they say I can ring them to discuss the decision will this do any good in your opinion .

It can do, you have nothing to lose and you may persuade them to add sufficient points for an award.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 days ago #157360 by BOB
Replied by BOB on topic Pip call back
hi Gordon have you known this happen

More
8 years 2 days ago #157361 by Gordon

BOB wrote: hi Gordon have you known this happen

It's rare but it does happen.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: BOB

More
7 years 11 months ago #157662 by BOB
Replied by BOB on topic Pip call back
Hi what's the difference between the two tiers for tribunal appeals .and what age does pip stop .
Thanks Bob

More
7 years 11 months ago #157683 by Gordon

BOB wrote: Hi what's the difference between the two tiers for tribunal appeals .and what age does pip stop .
Thanks Bob

In simple terms the first Tier hears cases based on the evidence available to them. They re-make the Decision being appealed.

The second tier hears cases on the application of the law and that procedures have been followed correctly. They do not hear cases because the claimant or the DWP do not agree on the Decision reached by a FTT, only whether that Decision was reached correctly.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.