× Members

PIP form completion

More
8 years 1 week ago #157381 by Annette
PIP form completion was created by Annette
Sorry this is not a new topic. I have been on DLA for five and a half years with a lifetime award. Now I have this PIP form to complete To say I am filled with dread and fear is an understatement. I have been crying myself to sleep thinking about it and physically feel sick. Sorry again but am crying now typing this. I know its not a topic but I just had to share my anxieties.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #157386 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic PIP form completion
Hi Annette

I am sure that everyone on the site appreciates your worries and concerns.

There' not muchcto be done to help, other than to say that if you use the guides as they are intended to be used you will give yourself the very best chance of success with PIP.

Download and read carefully the descriptors, decide which descriptors best fit you and your illnesses and circumstances and use the guidelines to fill in. your application. Gather all the supportive evidence you can from doctor, consultant, carer, family, friends, anyone who knows how you are and how you manage (or don't manage) with your health issues. Whatever you do, please DO NOT just tick boxes - explain fully!!

Send it along, recorded delivery/special delivery and KEEP a copy for yourself, so you can remember what you wrote. Then wait and keep your fingers crossed.

Good luck :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.