× Members

just had my home face to face cancelled???

More
8 years 8 hours ago #157566 by lesjo
Hi I just had a call to say that my medical for pip has been cancelled as they havent got any staff to do it, but couldnt give me an alternative date for either a pop up clinic as their nearest medical center is over an hours drive away she coundnt even offer an alternative date for a future home visit, so I asked for a reference number to verify that they cancelled but was told they dont give them out she just said write her first name down with the time and date and it will be fine.. I have concerns with this after reading of all the sneaky tricks they pull

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #157581 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic just had my home face to face cancelled???
Hi Leslie,

Yes, I'm afraid this is very common. You might like to have a look at this post (which can be found in the 'spotlights' section at the top of the forum).

Cancelled assessment

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 10 months ago #160570 by lesjo
Replied by lesjo on topic just had my home face to face cancelled???
Hi I've had the face to face and waiting on reply, should I ask for the report to make sure nothing has been left out or added that is wrong. if I do ask what do I ask for?

More
7 years 10 months ago #160584 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic just had my home face to face cancelled???

leslie wrote: Hi I've had the face to face and waiting on reply, should I ask for the report to make sure nothing has been left out or added that is wrong. if I do ask what do I ask for?

Phone the DWP office dealing with your claim and ask for the "assessment report", the technical name is a PA4.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.