× Members

PIP evidence dates

More
7 years 9 months ago #165351 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP evidence dates
Well, that's one more step that you have negotiated. It is currently taking up to aprox 8 weeks for decision letters to arrive after assessment.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: nonsmoker2008

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #165572 by nonsmoker2008
Replied by nonsmoker2008 on topic PIP evidence dates
Hi

How soon after assessment should I expect the 'we now have all the information we need to decide your claim' text please?

More
7 years 9 months ago #165593 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP evidence dates
I'm afraid it's hard to say - some people seem to not get one at all!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #165594 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP evidence dates

nonsmoker2008 wrote: Hi

How soon after assessment should I expect the 'we now have all the information we need to decide your claim' text please?

Best guess at least a couple of weeks.

Gordon

More
7 years 9 months ago #165622 by nonsmoker2008
Replied by nonsmoker2008 on topic PIP evidence dates
Ah, good-oh. I was expecting one within a few days after assessment

Thank you

More
7 years 9 months ago #166397 by nonsmoker2008
Replied by nonsmoker2008 on topic POOP!
Well, I received copy of my medical report this morning (still waiting on DWP decision) and although I'm assessed as enhanced on both accounts from the HP, I seem to have made a massive boob.

I was under the impression from what she said/didn't say she was there to iron out any questions she had over my claim as she kept saying about stuff that I had written, not that she was there to go over every single thing, so I never mentioned things she never brought up. As a consequence she has just given me on the things actually discussed, and only then the majority of them she has marked down in some way

Like I said, she recommends enhanced on both, but should I speak to ATOS about my misunderstanding the concept?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.