× Members

ESA Suspension

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #157633 by stripey1877
ESA Suspension was created by stripey1877
[ quote removed]

I submitted my ESA50 as advised by yourselves along with accompanying evidence. That was on the 18th March, the DWP in Glasgow had said I must return it by the 18th April April. The lady at the Post Office put it in a bag and stated it would be collected that night. I know that their is no time limit on when a decision will be made however come the 6th May wil my ESA be stopped?
Thanking you in anticipation
[removed] (stripey1877)
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #157642 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Suspension

stripey1877 wrote: [ quote removed]

I submitted my ESA50 as advised by yourselves along with accompanying evidence. That was on the 18th March, the DWP in Glasgow had said I must return it by the 18th April April. The lady at the Post Office put it in a bag and stated it would be collected that night. I know that their is no time limit on when a decision will be made however come the 6th May wil my ESA be stopped?
Thanking you in anticipation
[removed] (stripey1877)

Please do not tag your questions on to other members topics, especially where the original question is so different from yours as it can easily lead to the wrong advice being given. I've also removed your name from your post.

If your form was returned on time then your ESA will continue in payment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.