× Members

Work Capability Assesment

More
8 years 1 day ago #157717 by Jimmy
Work Capability Assesment was created by Jimmy
Got a Questionnaire. for WCA .... Do I have to fill this in, they want it back by the 25th of May. I will longer be claiming ESA as of the 12th of May as I will be a State Pensioner.

So I don`t see the point of filling this in .....

Any info or help will be welcomed

Thank You Jimmy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 day ago - 8 years 1 day ago #157732 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Work Capability Assesment
Hi Jimmy and Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

You would have thought that, even if no human noticed it, the computer would flag up people who are so near to State Retirement Pension!

As you say, you will be claiming SRP before the date that the form is due back so there is little point in going to the time and trouble involved in completing it. In your position, I would probably return the form, untouched, with a note to say why.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 day ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jimmy

More
7 years 11 months ago #159205 by Jimmy
Replied by Jimmy on topic Work Capability Assesment
Thank you for your help much appreciated

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.