× Members

downloads

More
7 years 11 months ago #157957 by james
downloads was created by james
:angry: please help I cannot get any downloads what ever. I am trying to get downloads for pip tribunal appeals many thanks jim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #157958 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic downloads
J

Welcome to the forum.

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

First of all you need to be logged into your account. If you can post in the forum then you are.

Click on the Members Only Guides to the left of this message and further up the screen.

Click on the PIP link.

Click on the document that you want to download.

Your browser should then display a message, usually at the bottom of the screen, asking if you want to open or download the file. Opening it will display the guide on your screen you should be able to save it from there, if you download it then it will save it to your download folder on your PC and you can then open it from there.

Most of guides are in PDF format so you will a current version of Adobe Reader.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.