× Members

DLA to PIP transfer huge success

More
8 years 5 days ago #158196 by earthmum
Replied by earthmum on topic DLA to PIP transfer huge success
Good to know it might help others Phil, best of luck with yours.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #158790 by neptuno
Replied by neptuno on topic DLA to PIP transfer huge success
Congratulations ! I'm in the same situation as you, and would be grateful if you could pm me to talk about tactics !

More
7 years 11 months ago #158819 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP transfer huge success

neptuno wrote: Congratulations ! I'm in the same situation as you, and would be grateful if you could pm me to talk about tactics !

I'm afraid the forum does not support PM's

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 11 months ago #160187 by earthmum
My award is already helping a lot, as I need a new super support mattress, after my other died, and I didn't have to worry that I would not be able to afford it. It is so wonderful not to have so much worry over affording aids for my health.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

More
7 years 11 months ago #160189 by earthmum
No tactics particularly neptuno, only keeping copies, really fully filling out the information boxes, sending all medical evidence papers, plus one from my spouse, and then sending it recorded delivery so they could not say they didn't get it.
I was given a face to face further from home than I could really manage with my M.E., had it changed and contacted my MP with my concerns that I might not do well at the interview under the circumstances.
I think the interviewer found my form a little overwhelming, because I had given so much information, which she had to plough through before seeing me. The form tells you that you that you don't need to fill the boxes, but I did and more.

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.