× Members

Jyst esa

More
8 years 8 hours ago #158006 by attiq
Jyst esa was created by attiq
Sorry Gordon
It's just esa where i am confused. Do you think if I apply MR .is that a good idea?my conditions went worst after the assessment but they didn't pay any
attention towards that. In members section there is nothing about esa MR so can you help me regarding that like how to do it and what to write.
Which evidence I need.?
Thanks for your all help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 hours ago #158009 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic Jyst esa
Hello Attiq

If you go to the Members Only Guides and click on ESA there is a section headed Claims and Appeals and this is where you will find the information you need for filling in the MR application.

As for the evidence you need, well if you have any evidence more recent than that you sent with your original ESA application - any doctor's letters or reports from consultants, or test results etc. which support your claim then send them along. While you are preparing your application you might keep a diary of how you are having problems with various day to day tasks and so on; if you have anyone who helps with your day to day living, ask them to write a letter explaining how and why you need their help. Just be very sure you only use information that supports what you claim on the form are your problems.

Apart from that, all you can do is follow the guides, being careful to explain fully how your illness affects your ability to manage your life, and give full explanations for the important parts of your claim.

Good luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: attiq

More
7 years 11 months ago #158042 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Jyst esa
I'm afraid DWP cannot pay attention to any deterioration of your condition after the date of the decision - they are looking to see whether the decision was correct at the time it was made. The same would apply to an appeal too.

There is a whole section dealing with ESA MRs

ESA mandatory reconsiderations and appeals

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.