× Members

Some questions

More
8 years 4 hours ago #158014 by digitalrace
Some questions was created by digitalrace
Hello
(1) Is it mandatory when applying for PIP to inform DWP that person is working?

(2) Is it OK to send photo's (downloaded from internet) in support of rare condition?

(3) Am I right in thinking that when I reach 60 years of age the tariff income on savings will reduce from £1 per £250 to £1 per £500 and will the threshold for tariff income rise from £6,000 to £10,000?
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #158043 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Some questions
Hi C,

1) You do not have to make a point of saying that you are working. However, there is no reason why you shouldn't as it makes no difference to the claim.

2) Yes, you can send photos as long as they are relevant.

3) No, there is no reduction to the savings limit for income-related ESA. PIP is not means tested.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 11 months ago #158057 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Some questions
commited

I think for (3) you are referring to the rules for Pension Credit.

www.gov.uk/pension-credit

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta, digitalrace

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.