× Members

esa querie

More
8 years 1 day ago #158063 by Sully32
esa querie was created by Sully32
I have been reading the posts to do with ESA renewals could you explain what is regulation 29 and 35 and also I think I should be getting my forms soon :( as I have been in the support group without a FTF since 2013 and also I had a pip appeal last November wich I won and in the statement of reasons it states I have great difficulty in managing my daily life because of my mental health problems I know pip and esa are different but do you think this statement would be beneficial to send with my form when I receive it :( thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 day ago #158082 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa querie

sully32 wrote: I have been reading the posts to do with ESA renewals could you explain what is regulation 29 and 35 and also I think I should be getting my forms soon :( as I have been in the support group without a FTF since 2013 and also I had a pip appeal last November wich I won and in the statement of reasons it states I have great difficulty in managing my daily life because of my mental health problems I know pip and esa are different but do you think this statement would be beneficial to send with my form when I receive it :( thanks in advance

Have a look at the ESA Claim guide under

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

Should you be in the work-related activity group because of exceptional circumstances?

and

Should you be in the support group because of substantial risk?

You can certainly include the PIP SoR, but to be of value you will need to link it to the ESA Descriptors that you think you meet the criteria for.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sully32

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.