× Members

home visit

More
7 years 11 months ago #158173 by kellyjmb
home visit was created by kellyjmb
Hi folk its me again, you may think I am thick but in the letter telling my wife she is getting a home visit it also asked her to provide ID such as a passport and a bank statement can anyone explain why?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #158175 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic home visit
Everyone is asked to show some form of proof of ID at the assessment. This is to make sure that we are who we say we are - otherwise it would be easy for unscrupulous people to pay a 'ringer' to take the assessment in their stead.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kellyjmb

More
7 years 11 months ago #158189 by kellyjmb
Replied by kellyjmb on topic home visit
forgive we new to this I am one of those who have worked since leaving school and now I am 50++++

More
7 years 11 months ago #158205 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic home visit

jd KILROY wrote: forgive we new to this I am one of those who have worked since leaving school and now I am 50++++

Don't worry about it, I didn't understand any of it when I made my first claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.