× Members

Esa eas50

More
8 years 1 day ago #157337 by debbie
Replied by debbie on topic Esa
Hi I got my esa allowance of 73.10 awk iv also received a esa50 form to fill in I'm at the gp this afternoon can I ask him for anything to support my esa 50 form as I anit got a clue how to fill it in properly so I don't fail on my claim takes me awhile to take things in
Debs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 day ago #157351 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa

debbie wrote: Hi I got my esa allowance of 73.10 awk iv also received a esa50 form to fill in I'm at the gp this afternoon can I ask him for anything to support my esa 50 form as I anit got a clue how to fill it in properly so I don't fail on my claim takes me awhile to take things in
Debs

You need your GP to provide information in support of the ESA Descriptors that you believe that you meet, so they need to explain what condition(s) causes you problems with an ESA activity and why.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 11 months ago #158210 by debbie
Replied by debbie on topic Esa eas50
Hi I have submitted the esa and just posted my esa50 form which the citizens advice filled in I don't think he really had a clue basically about it so I hoping it don't knock my claim back as to what he put I have a letter from gp that went with it so fingers crossed as to when I'll here is there anything else I should claim or fill in bar them two which won't affect my husbands income ?
Thx
Debs

More
7 years 11 months ago #158220 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa eas50

debbie wrote: Hi I have submitted the esa and just posted my esa50 form which the citizens advice filled in I don't think he really had a clue basically about it so I hoping it don't knock my claim back as to what he put I have a letter from gp that went with it so fingers crossed as to when I'll here is there anything else I should claim or fill in bar them two which won't affect my husbands income ?
Thx
Debs

I've merged your posts again!

If your husband is working full time then it would preclude you from claiming other benefits, however, as you are already receiving assistance from the CAB this is a question you should pose to them as they will have a better understanding of your situation than we do on the forum.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.