× Members

I have missed the appeal deadline

More
7 years 11 months ago #158234 by battelaxe
I have missed the appeal deadline was created by battelaxe
I have missed the appeal deadline, but have been advised I should have appealed. What should I do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #158245 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic I have missed the appeal deadline
Hi battleaxe and welcome to Benefits and Work. You might like to look at this link which explains how the site works and where things can be found.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

I'm sorry that you have found us in such difficult circumstances!

I'm afraid we need more information before we can offer any help -

What decision is it that you disagree with?

What is the date on the decision letter?

Who has advised that you should appeal and why?

Have you done anything about this already (requested a Mandatory Reconsideration, for instance)?

You might like to bookmark/favourite this on your web browser now so that you can find it easily in future. Then you will be able to come back with further information and questions without having to start a new topic each time. It helps us enormously when everything relating to the same claim is kept in one place - even more so when, as with you, the situation is a little tricky - and I hope you will find it useful too :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.