× Members

posting off previous hcp report with new esa claim

More
7 years 11 months ago #158285 by magpiejoe08
:( hello, I had an esa medical in September 2012, was placed in wrag (then in support group after appeal in june 2013,) I was reading on the forum that if you have a new assessment the new assessor has no copy of your previous one, what would happen if I sent my previous assessment with my current claim form? the last hcp give 2years but added 'unlikely to be any improvement in the longer term' it is now coming up to 3 years since appeal. ps it's just a thought.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #158288 by shelam
Hello MagpieJoe

When you send back your current claim form, you could attach a note explaining that you have sent a copy of your previous assessment so that they are aware of the comments made by the previous assessor, particularly mentioning that there was unlikely to be any improvement in the long term.

It can't do any harm, and it might help! Good luck. :)

More
7 years 11 months ago #158293 by magpiejoe08
Replied by magpiejoe08 on topic posting off previous hcp report with new esa claim
thank you, I will do that, also when I return the claim form I will send the results of the mri scans I have had in the past year, they seem to back up my claim. I also send everything back by registered post, it's not cheap but I think well worth it.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.