× Members

PIP Tribunal Set aside deadline

More
7 years 11 months ago #158297 by Lisa
PIP Tribunal Set aside deadline was created by Lisa
Hi
I got awarded standard pip mobility but only 7pts daily care.
Had pip tribunal hearing paper based appealed the daily care and they didn't change result.
Receive judges statement of reasons. Have spoken to tribunal unaltered service who have said I should send in letter asking for a set a side and have one month from date on the statement of reasons.

I have ready on various different disability website.varying deadlines for this.

Some say one.month from hearing date and other say one month from date on statement of reasons. Does anybody know which is correct?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #158315 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Tribunal Set aside deadline

Lisa wrote: Hi
I got awarded standard pip mobility but only 7pts daily care.
Had pip tribunal hearing paper based appealed the daily care and they didn't change result.
Receive judges statement of reasons. Have spoken to tribunal unaltered service who have said I should send in letter asking for a set a side and have one month from date on the statement of reasons.

I have ready on various different disability website.varying deadlines for this.

Some say one.month from hearing date and other say one month from date on statement of reasons. Does anybody know which is correct?

It's one month from the date on the letter accompanying the Statement of Reasons.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lisa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.