× Members

SOR Statement Of Reasons. DWP

More
7 years 11 months ago #158340 by pysgota ci
SOR Statement Of Reasons. DWP was created by pysgota ci
Can anyone enlighten me about:

Does the Capita assessment report constitute a SOR Statement Of Reasons (Detailed Information on how a benefits decision was reached), or does the DWP have information/evidence they have not sent me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #158355 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic SOR Statement Of Reasons. DWP

pysgota ci wrote: Can anyone enlighten me about:

Does the Capita assessment report constitute a SOR Statement Of Reasons (Detailed Information on how a benefits decision was reached), or does the DWP have information/evidence they have not sent me.

No SoRs relate to Decisions, the assessment report is evidence used in the making of a Decision.

It's not clear from your posts whether a Decision on your claim has been made or not, if one has then you should of received a SoR from the Decision Maker in addition to the Decision Letter.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 11 months ago #158364 by pysgota ci
Replied by pysgota ci on topic SOR Statement Of Reasons. DWP
An decision has been made. I have gone from full DLA to zero points. I received the award letter dated the 23rd April (Does this constitute the SOR?) I have informed DLA that I want a mandatory review. I request a copy of all the evidence and received the Capita report (missing page 8).

Douglas

More
7 years 11 months ago #158365 by Gordon

pysgota ci wrote: An decision has been made. I have gone from full DLA to zero points. I received the award letter dated the 23rd April (Does this constitute the SOR?) I have informed DLA that I want a mandatory review. I request a copy of all the evidence and received the Capita report (missing page 8).

Douglas

You should have received two letters, a Decision Letter detailing the award and how long it applies for and a second letter with the DM's reasons for the award.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 11 months ago #158369 by pysgota ci
Replied by pysgota ci on topic SOR Statement Of Reasons. DWP
I have received one letter that states the the award (nothing), and does explain how the decision was made.

More
7 years 11 months ago #158370 by Gordon

pysgota ci wrote: I have received one letter that states the the award (nothing), and does explain how the decision was made.

If the Decision was in the last day or two then it's possible that the second letter is still making it's way to you, if it longer than this then you should chase the DWP about it, it's not required in the legislation but my understanding is that a SoR is always issued for a PIP Decision.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.