× Members

ESA Support Group Descriptors - Which one?

More
7 years 11 months ago #158435 by Steve Blue
ESA Support Group Descriptors - Which one? was created by Steve Blue
Hi all -

It's that time again. My brother has received another ESA50 questionnaire.

My brother has a lot of trouble with anxiety / depression / and change.

Do you have a link to the Support Group descriptors, please? We need to make sure that this time around his form is completed correctly. He made it into the Support eventually previously, but only months after further stress, WRAG missed meetings and added sanctions.

Any help or advice is appreciated.

Kind regards -
Steve.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #158437 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic ESA Support Group Descriptors - Which one?
Hello BlueBear

I can guide you to the appropriate area in the ESA guide;

Go to ESA claims in the members only guides; - look at claims on mental health grounds. Download the guide, look at P 17 -21

This gives 3 ways to get into the support group; read through these and decide which descriptor is most appropriate to your brother and go from there. It should enable you to give all the information you need to support his claim. You've obviously had previous experience of filling the forms in, this should give you the extra edge to hopefully make your claim stick.

Good :) luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Blue

More
7 years 11 months ago #158454 by Steve Blue
Replied by Steve Blue on topic ESA Support Group Descriptors - Which one?
Thank you for your reply, shelam.

I've tried to find the ESA claims within the members only guides, but am uncertain I'm looking at the correct page. Do you have a link to the information I need or more of description of where it is and I'll try again? I might just be having a bad day - apologies.

Kind regards -
Bluebear

More
7 years 11 months ago #158471 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Support Group Descriptors - Which one?

Bluebear wrote: Thank you for your reply, shelam.

I've tried to find the ESA claims within the members only guides, but am uncertain I'm looking at the correct page. Do you have a link to the information I need or more of description of where it is and I'll try again? I might just be having a bad day - apologies.

Kind regards -
Bluebear

2nd and 3rd links on following page

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Blue

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.