× Members

Assesment

More
7 years 11 months ago #158455 by johnbestmate
Assesment was created by johnbestmate
Morning,

I have to send my PIP claim form back by 10/06/2016 and i presume i will then get called in for a assesment. Iam going away on 15/06/2016 until 3/07/2016 and am worried that the assesment will come in when im on holiday

Should i tell them im away or hope that the assesment doesnt come through that quickly as it meens coming through within 4 weeks. Iworry hat it ooksbad that im away

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #158472 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Assesment

johnbestmate wrote: Morning,

I have to send my PIP claim form back by 10/06/2016 and i presume i will then get called in for a assesment. Iam going away on 15/06/2016 until 3/07/2016 and am worried that the assesment will come in when im on holiday

Should i tell them im away or hope that the assesment doesnt come through that quickly as it meens coming through within 4 weeks. Iworry hat it ooksbad that im away

Thanks

I would ring the Assessment Provider for your area once you have submitted your PIP2, see the following

www.gov.uk/government/publications/pip-postcode-map-uk

If you don't tell them then there is every chance that that an appointment will be made for while you are away.

I would also write a short letter to the DWP office dealing with your claim telling them of your holiday, that way you will be covered if they still book an appointment when you are away for Good Cause for you not attending.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.