× Members

FACE TO FACE ASSESMENT

More
7 years 11 months ago #158610 by mandyh
Replied by mandyh on topic FACE TO FACE ASSESMENT
thanks Gordon but how long are people waiting for the face to face , how do they contact you and is there any help with the face to face assessments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #158634 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic FACE TO FACE ASSESMENT

mandyh wrote: thanks Gordon but how long are people waiting for the face to face , how do they contact you and is there any help with the face to face assessments

They may and try and contact him by phone but they are required to give him seven days written notice of an appointment although this will include postage time.

There's a section at the back of the Claim guides that covers the assessment and the questions likely to be asked.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mandyh

More
7 years 11 months ago #158785 by mandyh
hi again I have got an appointment for my husband for Friday at his doctors you say he is entitled to ask the doctor what they wrote on there report , how do we ask that can the doctor refuse , also what I have forgot to say is they are all new doctors in his surgery as his old doctor has left he new my husband and all about his everyday needs now the new doctors don't no him aswell what other eveidence can I collect ready to take to his face to face assessment when it comes im just so confused by it all

More
7 years 11 months ago #158814 by Gordon

mandyh wrote: hi again I have got an appointment for my husband for Friday at his doctors you say he is entitled to ask the doctor what they wrote on there report , how do we ask that can the doctor refuse , also what I have forgot to say is they are all new doctors in his surgery as his old doctor has left he new my husband and all about his everyday needs now the new doctors don't no him aswell what other eveidence can I collect ready to take to his face to face assessment when it comes im just so confused by it all

Just ask :)

The only reason that they can refuse is if they consider the report to include "harmful information" but this would be very unusual.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 11 months ago #158852 by mandyh
you didn't say what kind of evidence is good to take with us , and what kind can I ask for , sorry for all the questions gordan , but I think of something new each day

More
7 years 11 months ago #158884 by Gordon

mandyh wrote: you didn't say what kind of evidence is good to take with us , and what kind can I ask for , sorry for all the questions gordan , but I think of something new each day

Do you have new evidence to take to the assessment? If not then then don't worry about it.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.