× Members

Going to WCA this morning

More
7 years 11 months ago #158703 by k9feline
Going to WCA this morning was created by k9feline
Hi all, I'm going to my latest Spanish Inquisition/humiliation this morning. Not feeling very confident because at the moment I'm on a bit of a high mentally, after having been so low & suicidal 4/5 months ago.

I'll give it my best shot.

Hope you all have a good day

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #158717 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Going to WCA this morning

k9feline wrote: Hi all, I'm going to my latest Spanish Inquisition/humiliation this morning. Not feeling very confident because at the moment I'm on a bit of a high mentally, after having been so low & suicidal 4/5 months ago.

I'll give it my best shot.

Hope you all have a good day

You managed to get your claim reactivated, well done and good luck with the WCA, there's a section at the back of the ESA Claim guide that covers the assessment and the questions you are likely to be asked.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: k9feline

More
7 years 11 months ago #158725 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Going to WCA this morning
I am hoping that you are now back home with a cup of tea, the 'inquisition' having gone smoothly.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: k9feline

More
7 years 11 months ago #158778 by k9feline
Replied by k9feline on topic Going to WCA this morning
The WCA seemed to go well, I was in there 75 minutes :ohmy:

Ironically, a couple of hours later my mood took a big downward turn (not because of the WCA) & I wish I was having it tomorrow so that they could see what I'm like during a bad spell of depression.

I'll let you know the result when I've received the dreaded white envelope :sick:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.