× Members

Pip form template

• Clairebeargryliss
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #148520 by Clairebeargryliss
Pip form template was created by Clairebeargryliss
Hi. Im on high rate dla for mob & care this award ends july 31st 2016 .. When will i be invited to apply for pip ? I live in the TS6 area .. NE england Also how long do you get to complete forms ? Thanks for reading

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Clairebeargryliss
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #148522 by Clairebeargryliss
Replied by Clairebeargryliss on topic Pip form template
Hi is there any templates i could download to take to my docter so he can fill it in stating my illnesses and medications please. To support my pip claim. Thankyou

• bro58
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #148526 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Pip form template
Hi

Welcome to Benefits and Work :)

If your forum name is also your real name, you may wish to change it to maintain some anonymity.

This can be done quite easily by following the instructions in this FAQ :

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

You should expect to receive your renewal forms to be transferred to PIP around 16-20 weeks before the end date of your fixed term DLA award

You postcode and where you live is no longer relevant, since October last year the national roll-out of the transfer to PIP for all existing DLA recipients who were under 65 on 08/04/13 is now ongoing.

See : This Post in the Spotlight Area above the Forum.

You could make a start now in anticipation of receiving your forms, see : This Post

See also :

PIP Claims Guide. (2nd Link down the page)

How The PIP Points Scoring System Works.

PIP Self Test

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #148529 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Pip form template

Claire hurst wrote: Hi is there any templates i could download to take to my docter so he can fill it in stating my illnesses and medications please. To support my pip claim. Thankyou

Hi,

I have merged your two posts in the one topic for continuity !

Please keep all related queries to this topic as that helps the Mods to see what advice you have already received.

You could Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Browser so that you can find it again easily to pose any further queries that you have by replying to the topic.

We do not have such template letters.

All our PIP Resources can be found : Here.

The following two posts may help with what you should write in your letter requesting support from your G.P. :

Here and Here.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by bro58.

• Clairebeargryliss
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #158784 by Clairebeargryliss
Replied by Clairebeargryliss on topic Pip form template
Is there any complated pip form templates

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #158804 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Pip form template
Hi Claire,

I have again merged your query with the previous topic relating to your PIP claim. You will find it again easily if you bookmark/favourite it on your web browser now - or you can click on your username (in blue)when you are logged into the forum and that will gring up a list of all the posts you have made on the forum.

As far as I am aware there are no examples of completed forms - everyone's situation is different, even when suffering from the same medical condition.

There is an example of the blank form here

Sample PIP2 form

and our PIP guide talks you through the process of completing it, with examples for each question.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by slugsta.

Moderators: bro58GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.