× Members

ESA Template letters of support

More
7 years 11 months ago #158789 by cat
ESA Template letters of support was created by cat
Hi. I've asked my friends & family & also my carer if they could write a support letter explaining my limited capability for work as I've received the dreaded ESA 50 to fill out. They're willing to support me but I'd like to know if there are any template letters that will help them to do this. I only have 2 weeks left to send in all of my documents & i'm not very good at writing or explaining what they should write. Please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #158818 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Template letters of support

cat wrote: Hi. I've asked my friends & family & also my carer if they could write a support letter explaining my limited capability for work as I've received the dreaded ESA 50 to fill out. They're willing to support me but I'd like to know if there are any template letters that will help them to do this. I only have 2 weeks left to send in all of my documents & i'm not very good at writing or explaining what they should write. Please help.

I'm afraid not, by their very nature each letter would be personal to the person writing it.

Some things they need to include; their full name and address, how they know you and how often they see you. their observations of how your condition affects you, if this can be related to the ESA activities it will have more effect and lastly they need to make a statement attesting that the information is correct to the best of their abilities and sign it,

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.