× Members

JSA while waiting for ESA MR

More
7 years 11 months ago #158823 by bibine
JSA while waiting for ESA MR was created by bibine
Hi everyone. I need help into understanding what I should do. I apply for JSA while my MR was been considered since Dec 15 .Was only contacted 3 weeks ago by a new assessor in regard of my MR. but still no come back on being successuful yes or not. In the meantime my 13 weeks sickness is up since april 28 now My JSA being stop since Monday and I have been informed to re-apply for ESA or JSA. Chocking. My claim is duplicated. what are the law. Help please into understand. and what should I DO. THX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #158833 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic JSA while waiting for ESA MR

bibine wrote: Hi everyone. I need help into understanding what I should do. I apply for JSA while my MR was been considered since Dec 15 .Was only contacted 3 weeks ago by a new assessor in regard of my MR. but still no come back on being successuful yes or not. In the meantime my 13 weeks sickness is up since april 28 now My JSA being stop since Monday and I have been informed to re-apply for ESA or JSA. Chocking. My claim is duplicated. what are the law. Help please into understand. and what should I DO. THX

I'm afraid your options are limited.

You will only be paid on a new ESA claim is you can show and it is accepted than you have a new condition or your existing ones have deteriorated such that you would be likely to receive an award.

You can make a claim for JSA and it may be possible to negotiate a reduced Job Search agreement but you will be held to it and risk having your JSA sanctioned or even stopped if you cannot meet the commitment. I'm afraid you cannot present a new Fit Note.

As to your MR, I would involve your MP, it is very unusual for an MR to take this long to be processed.

Contacting your MP

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 11 months ago #158872 by bibine
Replied by bibine on topic JSA while waiting for ESA MR
thank you replying.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.