× Members

pip face to face medical reports

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #155057 by grj
hi just received my pip invite can anyone tell me how long does the phone call last and do they give you a time when they will call
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #155059 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic pip face to face medical reports
Hi and Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

Your PIP claim will be initiated by you phoning them. You should make sure that you have the required information to hand before making the call. What you will need can be found on page 14 of our PIP guide.

PIP help for claimants

I suggest you have a good look at the guide so that you understand the process and also what criteria you will be assessed against. If/when you have further questions, please reply to this message and we will do our best to help.

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now.

That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your PIP related queries to this topic ! :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 1 month ago #156445 by grj
Replied by grj on topic pip face to face medical reports
hi can anyone tell me if i lose dla transfer to pip will my severe disablement allowance be stopped as well thanks

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #156461 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic pip face to face medical reports
Hi grj,

I have merged your query with your other PIP question. It helps us enormously if everything relating to one claim is kept in the same place!

You are correct, ESA premiums are not paid if the claimant is not in receipt of DLA/PIP.

ESA Premiums

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now.

That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your PIP related queries to this topic ! :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #156511 by grj
Hi thanks have put my 2 questions together and bookmarked them i was hoping that as severe disablement benefit is an obsolete benefit now that it would not be affected i have never used a forum before so everything is new to me thanks for your help i hope to use your site to help me with my pip claim i just missed the cut of date by 2 months.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159005 by grj
hi can anyone tell me when i can ask for a copy of my pip medical report.

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.