× Members

PIP HARESSESMENT

More
7 years 11 months ago #159023 by Elizabeth
PIP HARESSESMENT was created by Elizabeth
Iv had to have my pip form post back today even tho i was given until 29 May as i am fed up of text mges asking for it. iv return it empty as i can not sit to write. I am lay down do this. Iv try crisis but after call take my £5.20 credit it cut off but they say they cannot help try dial. I try local dial but they are not even answer phone there recorded mge they too busy to even take calls. Iv got deformed spine & can only sit for few mins sometimes not at all. My carer say she will not do form as she is carer not secretary. Iv nowhere to turn for help my next stop will be end it all as there no place in the world for people like me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159024 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP HARESSESMENT
Elizabeth

I'm sorry that you are finding this so difficult.

Try doing an internet search for "welfare advice" with your postcode, town or county.

Have you looked at our PIP Claim guide?

Could you break down what you need to do into smaller chucks that you could manage?

Do you have any relatives of friends that could provide you with help you need at the moment?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 11 months ago #159155 by Elizabeth
Replied by Elizabeth on topic PIP HARESSESMENT
Thank you Gordon but i have no one to help im 63 & live a solitary life due to illness. Iv had another letter today asking me to return form. Im sure it is a tactic they are using so people not have time to fill in form correct. I suffer from anxiety as well as deformed spine & i just could not take the stress of the continually asking for the form. i think iv had a long life but its time to join my husband. But thanks Gordon

More
7 years 11 months ago #159208 by Purrrrrr
Replied by Purrrrrr on topic PIP HARESSESMENT
Elizabeth,

I also had trouble filling my form in as I can't sit up to write. I solved the problem by lying down with my laptop & typing answers to all their questions in a word-processing program. Sent them essays on each question that took up a lot more space than their boxes allowed, thanks to B&W's guide I knew what info was needed.

I had my PIP F2F assessment on Friday, & they had all my info in their system, so it obviously wasn't a problem doing it this way, not to mention really nice to know the HCP had actually bothered to read it before seeing me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.