× Members

Where to start????

More
7 years 11 months ago #159028 by Ang0510
Where to start???? was created by Ang0510
I have recently become unwell and am receiving treatment. Please can someone advise me how I can download an ESA form.... I do not know where to start...... Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159030 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Where to start????
A

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

I would start by having a look at our ESA Claim guides on the following link

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

It's not clear which ESA form you are after.

The ESA1 which you need to complete to make a claim for ESA is on the following link

www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/upl...19631/esa1-print.pdf

You can also make a claim over the phone.

If it is the ESA50 then you will be sent this by Maximus once your claim has been accepted, however there is also an electronic copy that you can download to your computer and fill in. See

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

If you have further questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 11 months ago #159051 by Karen
Replied by Karen on topic Where to start????
Good Luck Angela it may seem overwhelming at first when applying, but many resources here and people to help. :)

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.