× Members

pip invite

More
7 years 11 months ago #159160 by da
pip invite was created by da
hi. i got my letter for dla to pip.i have to phone them up before 16 june. is the first phone call only to get the pip form sent to you.or do they ask all the questions about your disability etc,or do they phone you back at somepoint and ask them questions. thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159173 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic pip invite
Hello da

The telephone call is for you to give some basic information before you are sent the application form for PIP

They will ask for your contact details; your Date of Birth and National Insurance Number.

They will require your Bank or building society details

Your GP or Health Worker's name

Details of any time you have spent abroad, or in a care home or hospital.

When you have given them your details, you will then be sent the application form. You have a month to fill it in, so you can be gathering any information that you feel will support your case now, and it will give you extra time to read through the guides on the website to familiarise yourself with the descriptors and decide what information you can provide to back up your your claim.

If we can help at any time, let us know; perhaps you would like to bookmark/favourite the page so you can find us easily and we will know what you have spoken about before. :) :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: da

More
7 years 11 months ago #159174 by FMS
Replied by FMS on topic pip invite
Hi there. Sorry I can't answer your question but I am also curious about this. I got my dreaded letter this morning as well. My form has to be back by 15th June. I had half convinced myself that since I am now 60 and only get Lower Rate DLA for Personal Care, they might leave me till last. Totally spoiled my weekend! When I get over the upset I will no doubt be back on seeking advice. Think the first thing I will do is subscribe to Benefits & Work to get more advice and support.

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.