× Members

Wrag award after WCA - requested reconsideration.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159794 by Gordon

annieb wrote: Thank you very much for your reply Gordon. No, the last time went to a medical assessment (going back about 6 years ago I think) nothing changed with the benefit so it didn't occur to me to request a copy of reason for being placed in SG or the medical assessment score. Was moved from Incapacity Benefit to ESA. Would it be best to try to get this information?

I think it's difficult to be concise about P.T.S.D along with diagnosis Anxiety and depression. I'd grade them all as very difficult (go to therapist once a week).

I expect to be placed in Sg on mental health as it is very disabling in day to day life.

With best wishes and thanks for your kind advice

You can certainly request the information but if it that old then it will require a Subject Access Request.

SAR :

www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/request-for-personal-information.rtf

From this page :

www.dwp.gov.uk/privacy-policy/data-protection/

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.