× Members

Newbee

More
7 years 11 months ago #159359 by dragonman
Newbee was created by dragonman
Hello everyone from Belfast Northern Ireland, believe it or not we have just started being looked at as we had a devolved Assembly until a few weeks ago when the welfare reform act has finally arrived here, at the moment all on DLA are being sent new application forms and i mean all !!!!!, ESA is still and PIP will be arriving in the near future, i am on middle rate care DLA & ESA Support Group, i am urging people who are not on your site to pay the fee and get on board because the next year or so will be a choppy ride for many who will be turned down, having read a lot on the forum site i'm glad i have signed up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159374 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Newbee
Yes, NI has now started the process of switching people from DLA to PIP. Thank you for spreading the word about B+W, I am just sad that so many more people will be in need of our help :(

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.