× Members

Reconsideration

More
7 years 11 months ago #159382 by Jane Bowtell
Reconsideration was created by Jane Bowtell
How likely is it to get an change from standard care and mobility just with the Mandatory reconsideration? I always had high rate Dla and still can only walk much less than 20 metres but they say I can walk more than 20 metres. ( They only saw me walking 3 metres twice. Appreciate your comments please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #159384 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Reconsideration
Hi and Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

I am sorry that you are going through this :(

I'm afraid it is not terribly common for the original decision to be overturned at MR. However, it does happen sometimes. It is not possible to progress to a formal appeal without having been through the MR process.

Our PIP guide talks you through step by step

PIP help for claimants

I'm not sure whether there is a template MR letter in the guide. If not, there is certainly one in the ESA MR resources

ESA Mandatory Reconsiderations

You might want to bookmark/favourite this on your web browser now so that you can find it easily in future. That will allow you to return with further questions/comments without having to start a new topic each time. It helps us enormously when everything relating to the same claim is kept in one place - and I hope you will find it useful too :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.