× Members

Received Atos report. so angry

More
7 years 11 months ago #160069 by sue
Replied by sue on topic Received Atos report. so angry
Thank you for your reply I will fight to the end I'm still waiting for the brown envelope. I cannot understand why the assessors feel the need to blately lie. According to atos ihad a full muskular skeletol exam even saying I could move this arm so many degrees and so on from my head to toe this examination never took place is that not a fraudulent report. Does ATOS not realise we get their reports. I'm sure if this goes to appeal it will get overturned as well I have so much evidence in my favour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #160090 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Received Atos report. so angry

sue wrote: Thank you for your reply I will fight to the end I'm still waiting for the brown envelope. I cannot understand why the assessors feel the need to blately lie. According to atos ihad a full muskular skeletol exam even saying I could move this arm so many degrees and so on from my head to toe this examination never took place is that not a fraudulent report. Does ATOS not realise we get their reports. I'm sure if this goes to appeal it will get overturned as well I have so much evidence in my favour.

You can make a complaint to ATOS about the report.

Contact ATOS

and it would not hurt to copy your MP in.

Contacting your MP

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sue

More
7 years 11 months ago #160954 by sue
I have still not had my award letter yet. I rang the DWP today asking if a desicion has been made, the lady on the phone said it looks like one has been made but they have not sent out a letter yet and she was going to send the case manager a e mail asking why a desision has not been made yet. She said until my letter is sent out they do not have access to the PIP award. She also said there could b a delay if my paperwork has gone to the quality control. Never heard of that one. I know all my evidence did not match with what the ATOS man said I just hope they have got in touch with all my consultants and GP for confirmation. This is really hard waiting sometimes feel like is this extra stress and upset worth it.

More
7 years 11 months ago #160959 by Bill24chev
Replied by Bill24chev on topic Received Atos report. so angry
If you believe that the HCP as failed to meet the standard of care and ethics of their professional body you should make a formal complaint about them.

for Doctors complain to the General Medical council
for nurses the NMC
and for other HCP'd theHCPC
The following user(s) said Thank You: sue, Diane10

More
7 years 11 months ago #161055 by sue
he was a paramedic would that be HCP. thank you sue

More
7 years 11 months ago #161060 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Received Atos report. so angry

sue wrote: he was a paramedic would that be HCP. thank you sue

It's the Health & Care Professions Council.

www.hcpc-uk.org/

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: sue

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.