× Members

DLA to PIP

More
7 years 11 months ago #159471 by Redchud
DLA to PIP was created by Redchud
Hi I am new to this site, I'm not sure if this is the place to ask for advice, I have just had my letter DLA to pip, I'm not sure we're to start asking for help, I have seen so many people rave about the help they have got and could not have done it with out you.
Please where do I start I was on DLA for indefinite I know there is no indefinite award any more. How and were do I start thanks for letting me post and I am sorry if this is in the wrong place.
Regards
Redchud
X

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159492 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP

Redchud wrote: Hi I am new to this site, I'm not sure if this is the place to ask for advice, I have just had my letter DLA to pip, I'm not sure we're to start asking for help, I have seen so many people rave about the help they have got and could not have done it with out you.
Please where do I start I was on DLA for indefinite I know there is no indefinite award any more. How and were do I start thanks for letting me post and I am sorry if this is in the wrong place.
Regards
Redchud
X

We do ask members not to post in others topics, so I have moved your post it's own one, please make any further posts by reply to this topic.

I would start by having a look at our PIP Claim guide on the following link

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

this will take you through the initial call to the DWP to make a claim for PIP and then how to complete the PIP2 form that you will then receive.

It's important that you understand that PIP is assessed differently from DLA, you will need to get your head around each of the PIP activities and what you need to do to score points.

In particular, have a good read of the section that covers the use of "reliably" and "for the majority of days" as they will help you to meet the criteria.

If you have questions then please reply to this post and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.