× Members

Posting form

More
7 years 11 months ago #159592 by Mary
Posting form was created by Mary
Hi everyone sorry if i am posting this in the wrong place! i just wanted to ask other members when posting the PIP form back is it best to send it registered post etc i have a brown envelope to put it in but worried they will lose it i am still in the middle of completing it but it has to be sent back for the 13th June.

Mx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159620 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Posting form

Mary-Anne wrote: Hi everyone sorry if i am posting this in the wrong place! i just wanted to ask other members when posting the PIP form back is it best to send it registered post etc i have a brown envelope to put it in but worried they will lose it i am still in the middle of completing it but it has to be sent back for the 13th June.

Mx

Members can post their own thoughts, we would recommend a tracked post if you can afford it so that you have proof of delivery.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mary

More
7 years 11 months ago #159633 by Bob
Replied by Bob on topic Posting form
Best to send by Recorded Signed for because you then have evidence that you Posted to them and the date. Apart from that most of us are enclosing
some very Private and Sensitive Medical information that you don't want to
go missing or lost in the postal system.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mary

More
7 years 11 months ago #159676 by Mary
Replied by Mary on topic Posting form
Thanks Gordon i found the answer when i was looking at the FAQ's i am still finding my way round the site! thank you for replying i will defo send it back recorded/special delivery.

Mx

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.