× Members

recorded pipmedical

More
7 years 11 months ago #159606 by dawn000
recorded pipmedical was created by dawn000
Hi
would anyone know if the pip medical is recorded?
i have just had the report from my medical and there are so many things on it i disagree with
i was hoping ,maybe they record it so i can prove well basically my MP lied
She said i walked un aided and never stopped once i came in on my daughters arm i never go out alone and i must have stopped at least 3 times to use inhaler because i have copd and on the day i went for my medicali had a chest infection which made my breathing so much worse
Thank you
Dawn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159634 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic recorded pipmedical

dawn000 wrote: Hi
would anyone know if the pip medical is recorded?
i have just had the report from my medical and there are so many things on it i disagree with
i was hoping ,maybe they record it so i can prove well basically my MP lied
She said i walked un aided and never stopped once i came in on my daughters arm i never go out alone and i must have stopped at least 3 times to use inhaler because i have copd and on the day i went for my medicali had a chest infection which made my breathing so much worse
Thank you
Dawn

Unless you recorded it, I'm afraid not!

Have you had a Decision on your claim yet? If not then there is nothing you can do until you receive a Decision.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: dawn000

More
7 years 11 months ago #159649 by dawn000
Replied by dawn000 on topic recorded pipmedical
Hi Gordon
yes i had a decision giving me o points on everything, where as before i was in high mobility rate for care and mobility,
i have asked for decision maker to look at me case,I waited 12 days for the phone call but as i was at a hospital lappointment ,
i ask them to call back they did but i was not in at the time
They then sent me a text saying another decision maker would look at my claim ,i phoned again saying i need to talk to some one before my claim is looked at again i am still waiting for the call.
But im glad now because i have seen the report and can believe what i am reading
clearly lots of things not right i was hoping there would be video evidence

More
7 years 11 months ago #159652 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic recorded pipmedical

dawn000 wrote: Hi Gordon
yes i had a decision giving me o points on everything, where as before i was in high mobility rate for care and mobility,
i have asked for decision maker to look at me case,I waited 12 days for the phone call but as i was at a hospital lappointment ,
i ask them to call back they did but i was not in at the time
They then sent me a text saying another decision maker would look at my claim ,i phoned again saying i need to talk to some one before my claim is looked at again i am still waiting for the call.
But im glad now because i have seen the report and can believe what i am reading
clearly lots of things not right i was hoping there would be video evidence

Not unless there was CCTV in the corridor, there would not have been any in the assessment room.

Looking at your previous posts various Moderators have already offered advice on how to progress this situation. See

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum/profile?view=user&userid=63303

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: dawn000

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.