× Members

Question regarding psychiatrists appt nxt week

More
7 years 11 months ago #159611 by Chrissy
I have a psychiatrist appointment and was wondering, while I was there, giving him a list of problems, would it be ok to tell him that worrying about the ESA and PIP process is making my anxiety and addiction problems worse?
The nurse said he would do a report as standard procedure, but If the psychiatrist writes on this report that the pip/esa process worry is making me worse, would that be a problem if the DWP found out that these processes are causing me more stress, or would this make things worse or me. I have addiction problems, years of abuse anxeity and depression.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159637 by Gordon

Chrissy wrote: I have a psychiatrist appointment and was wondering, while I was there, giving him a list of problems, would it be ok to tell him that worrying about the ESA and PIP process is making my anxiety and addiction problems worse?
The nurse said he would do a report as standard procedure, but If the psychiatrist writes on this report that the pip/esa process worry is making me worse, would that be a problem if the DWP found out that these processes are causing me more stress, or would this make things worse or me. I have addiction problems, years of abuse anxeity and depression.

Please try and keep all of your posts in one topic, I'm the only Mod on at the moment and I have not git the time to chase around the forum to merge your posts!!!

Yes, you can do this, ask the secretary to send you a copy of the letter directly.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chrissy

More
7 years 11 months ago #159665 by Chrissy
Hi Gordon and thanks.

I am very sorry for causing you inconvenience by starting another thread, but I did think about where to put this thread but wasn't sure what topic to put this in.
Should it have gone in the evidence thread I wrote www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...0&id=108774&start=18
If so please accept my apologies for causing you more work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.