× Members

OK to type the Capability for Work questionnaire

More
7 years 11 months ago #159613 by shaunw
Hi

I am supporting a woman to fill out the ESA Capability for Work questionnaire. She typed a very long explanation of her health problems. To save her the stress of having to write out this detail all over again on the form I wondered if it would be ok to print out a copy of this statement and affix it to the form?

Any thoughts appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159638 by Gordon

Vocationmatters wrote: Hi

I am supporting a woman to fill out the ESA Capability for Work questionnaire. She typed a very long explanation of her health problems. To save her the stress of having to write out this detail all over again on the form I wondered if it would be ok to print out a copy of this statement and affix it to the form?

Any thoughts appreciated

Yes you can attach a copy to the back of the form, but you/they really need to refer back to these problems for each of the ESA activities that they would expect to score points for, so it may be impossible to avoid repetition.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.