× Members

pip letter

More
7 years 11 months ago #159623 by mistymoo
pip letter was created by mistymoo
received a letter today from the dwp about my pip says they have now got all the imformation they need to make a decision and they will let me know soon of the decision.i have not been for a medical interview yet so whats happening

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159642 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip letter

mistymoo wrote: received a letter today from the dwp about my pip says they have now got all the imformation they need to make a decision and they will let me know soon of the decision.i have not been for a medical interview yet so whats happening

It would appear that the Assessment Provider, ATOS or Capita have been able to make a recommendation to the DWP based on your PIP2 and the information attached.

Decisions are currently taking 8 weeks or more.

Gorodn

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 11 months ago #159683 by mistymoo
Replied by mistymoo on topic pip letter
is this bad news i used to be on enhanced on both care and mobility

More
7 years 11 months ago #159684 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip letter

mistymoo wrote: is this bad news i used to be on enhanced on both care and mobility

It's impossible to say.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.