× Members

pip letter

More
7 years 11 months ago #159623 by mistymoo
pip letter was created by mistymoo
received a letter today from the dwp about my pip says they have now got all the imformation they need to make a decision and they will let me know soon of the decision.i have not been for a medical interview yet so whats happening

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159642 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip letter

mistymoo wrote: received a letter today from the dwp about my pip says they have now got all the imformation they need to make a decision and they will let me know soon of the decision.i have not been for a medical interview yet so whats happening

It would appear that the Assessment Provider, ATOS or Capita have been able to make a recommendation to the DWP based on your PIP2 and the information attached.

Decisions are currently taking 8 weeks or more.

Gorodn

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 11 months ago #159683 by mistymoo
Replied by mistymoo on topic pip letter
is this bad news i used to be on enhanced on both care and mobility

More
7 years 11 months ago #159684 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip letter

mistymoo wrote: is this bad news i used to be on enhanced on both care and mobility

It's impossible to say.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris