× Members

Face to face

More
7 years 11 months ago #159639 by anthony
Face to face was created by anthony
Just been told i will not have to go for a face to face work cappabilitie assessment hopefully this will mean i will be placed in the the support group :unsure:
Any thoughts out there on this..i have Heamophilia and have sporadic bleeds into my joints wich has caused damage to my major joints over the years.
Any ideas is no medical exam a good thing ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159648 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Face to face

anthony wrote: Just been told i will not have to go for a face to face work cappabilitie assessment hopefully this will mean i will be placed in the the support group :unsure:
Any thoughts out there on this..i have Heamophilia and have sporadic bleeds into my joints wich has caused damage to my major joints over the years.
Any ideas is no medical exam a good thing ?

You cannot be found Fit for Work without attending a face to face assessment, but you can be placed in the WRAG as well as the SG, so you will have to wait for the Decision Letter. ESA Decision are currently taking about 2-3 weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.