× Members

type and glue into PIP form?

More
7 years 11 months ago #159654 by may349
type and glue into PIP form? was created by may349
Attempting to face up to getting PIP form filled in, every time I look at it my mind goes into knots of anxiety. Anyway, I see from this forum that I can type out and attach answers at the back. Does anyone know if I could cut out and glue the answers directly into the boxes in the form? - I am finding writing it painful and hard work, it is easier to type, but seems to make sense to try and fit it all in to the pamphlet if possible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159657 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic type and glue into PIP form?
Hello May

In theory there should be nothing to stop you from cutting and gluing your responses to the questions onto the form, BUT there is a very great danger that they might not stay 'stuck'!! It's up to you whether or not you want to take the risk.

If you type the number of each question at the side of your response, it shouldn't be any harder than cutting and sticking - in fact it will probably be less hassle, and less wearing on your hands. You can easily fit all of your answers onto a few sheets of A4 and as long as you number each sheet (1 of 2 etc) and put your name and NI number on each sheet, you shouldn't have any problems. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: may349

More
7 years 11 months ago #159658 by may349
Replied by may349 on topic type and glue into PIP form?
good points, I'll keep the answers on separate sheets at the end. Thanks

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.