× Members

Pip form

More
7 years 11 months ago #159656 by Haha
Pip form was created by Haha
Dear Moderators, My PIP is till next year May, but I recieved the form today to fill it again.In my first form my conditions are unknown. Just pain, but now after MRI I'm under the care of doctors.The problem is one of the Dr said because of the slipped disk I had so much pain, but the other one thinks I have Fibromialgia.I have letters from both Dr.Can I send both? my conditions are change (so much pain now) since 2014 when I first apy it.Thank you so much for you time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159659 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic Pip form
Hello Haha

You are already in receipt of PIP so there can be no harm in sending further supportive evidence along with your new claim. The fact that the doctors can't agree on the reason for your issues with pain etc shouldn't alter any decision made with regard to your claim. Both suggestions support the fact of your pain and fibromyalgia or slipped disc isn't going to go away any time soon, unfortunately.

Good luck with your claim :) .

More
7 years 11 months ago #159687 by Haha
Replied by Haha on topic Pip form
Thank you so much, I really appreciated your help.Just one more quick question, please , last time they didn't ask me to go to F2F int.Do you think if I show that my health is not the same now(worse now) , they will ask me to go for interview, or just to send the form like the one before.Thank you very much, I 'm very confused now, and I ask my GP to write me a supporting letter in which he will show about my conditions and what help I need.I.Thanks once again about your time.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159693 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip form

Haha wrote: Thank you so much, I really appreciated your help.Just one more quick question, please , last time they didn't ask me to go to F2F int.Do you think if I show that my health is not the same now(worse now) , they will ask me to go for interview, or just to send the form like the one before.Thank you very much, I 'm very confused now, and I ask my GP to write me a supporting letter in which he will show about my conditions and what help I need.I.Thanks once again about your time.

I'm afraid it is not an exact science, if your conditions are worse now then you should definitely explain this on your PIP2, the only way that those assessing you will know how you affected is by you telling them.

Whether a F2F is required or not will to a considerable extent depend on the information you supply in support of your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Haha

More
7 years 11 months ago #159696 by Haha
Replied by Haha on topic Pip form
Thank you so much Gordon for your quick response.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.