× Members

dla to pip transfer

More
7 years 11 months ago #159717 by steve02
dla to pip transfer was created by steve02
hi new to forum I have been receiving high rate mobility and high rate daily living since 2011 having won tribunal hearing my question is all my evidence from surgeons and consultants state there is nothing they can do for me(cervical stenosis with myelopathy c5/6 c6/7 disc osteophyte complexes neck and lower back pain and damaged vestibular nerve eg have pain and muscle wasting in hands arms and legs plus I am very unsteady on my feet) is from 2011 to 2013 when I was discharged from hospital after seeing rheumatologists neurologists and physio for vestibular damage and consultant surgeon stating there was nothing they can do for me.The only letter I have is a copy of letter after I saw consultant at pain clinic in 2014 where he states "sadly we do not have anything which is likely to abolish or lesson his pain"i am very worried that i have no recent evidence even though I have been told my condition will only get worse and it has sorry for long winded first post not a forum person thanks for all the good work you do with website many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159726 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic dla to pip transfer
Hi Steve and Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

Sadly, many people have been 'parked' by the NHS because there is no further treatment that can be offered. The fact is that you cannot give DWP what you have not got.

Don't forget that a variety of things count as 'evidence'. This would include reports from professionals allied to medicine, such as physio or other therapist, OT assessments and even letters from a carer or someone else who knows you well.

I suggest you send in something conforming the original diagnosis, however long ago that was, and the letter saying there is nothing else that can be offered. Then see how/where you can fill in the gaps with letters and reports from other people.

Don't forget to make full use of our ESA guide

ESA claims and appeals

You might want to bookmark/favourite this on your web browser now so that you can find it easily in future. That will allow you to return with further questions/comments without having to start a new topic each time. It helps us enormously when everything relating to the same claim is kept in one place - and I hope you will find it useful too :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: steve02

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.