× Members

Giving More Detail on esa assessment day

More
7 years 11 months ago #159770 by MrFibro
Hi to everyone,

I have filled out and sent of my esa50 form for a reassessment.
previously on presently in WRAG group for 3 years now.

aiming for support group, due to change in health.

as I wasn't very well I felt the esa50 form I had completed & sent off wasn't sufficient. i.e I hadn't given enough details how my illness/conditions/affect me.

My question is .... since then I have had much support from family & friends and they have helped me compile more information about my illnessesses etc. and how I'm affected, giving lots of examples.

now on judgement day part 1... can I use this information I have recently compiled to act as an aid during my assessment.

in other words will the assessor take any notice of this detailed information. as previously 3 years ago, they asked me ?

another appeal would destroy me and my ageing mother. I find m already at the end of my tether.

many thanks to you all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159822 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Giving More Detail on esa assessment day
mrfibrospondodysthmatic

Please try and keep your questions in one topic, otherwise the Mods have to search the forum to see what has been said before,

I've answered some of your question in the following.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...=10&id=109497#159742

Yes, you can use the extra information as a crib sheet, but you should explain why you are having to do so and should avoid doing so if you can.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrFibro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.