× Members

ESA recording cancellations

More
7 years 11 months ago #159938 by Towser
ESA recording cancellations was created by Towser
I work in supported housing and attend every ESA assessment with my clients. All assessments are recorded and over fours years I have a significant library of CD's.
On average I attend one assessment a week and over the last six weeks the recording equipment has not been available three times. I get the impression that Maximus expect me to continue but I always insist on rearranging. Reading about the availability of recorders I thought this information might be of interest. I work in the Manchester area.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159968 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA recording cancellations
Thanks for telling us of your experiences.

DWP have stated that the lack of recording equipment is not an acceptable reason for refusing to go ahead with the assessment. Good for you if you have managed to persuade Maximus otherwise!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.