× Members

DLA to PIP 'The Call Back'

More
7 years 11 months ago #159948 by Kesi0203
DLA to PIP 'The Call Back' was created by Kesi0203
So, I had my assessment and received my rejection letter on 18th, with all sorts of invalid reasons and lies as to why I'm not entitled to PIP. So in tears I call them, explain what I think is wrong. They stated that I would get, what they call. 'A CALL BACK' within 24hrs to five days. Trembling with anger I have to wait for this call, stewing on what's been said in the letter and the number of inaccuracies. By the 24th may, no call, so I call them, was told they have to the end of play on 25th May, to call me back. So the next day I wait for this call and at 17.45 I end up calling them, they apologise and state I will defiantly get a call either 26th or 27th, so guess what, no call, I called them yesterday 31st may, was told they will escalate this, I'm still waiting, in the meanwhile I'm running out of time to ask for a reconsideration, not to mention the stress of my dla stopping next week.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #159973 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic DLA to PIP 'The Call Back'
Hi and Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

I am sorry that you are going through this :(

I think the call-back, even if it does come, will not change any of the material facts. I would recommend that you get on and submit the Mandatory Reconsideration request without waiting. I would think that waiting for the phone call should be accepted as 'good cause' for late submission of the request - but why take chances if you don't need to?

Our PIP guide will talk you through the process

PIP help for claimants

You might like to bookmark/favourite this on your web browser now so that you can find it easily in future. That will allow you to return with further questions/comments without having to start a new topic each time. It helps us enormously when everything relating to the same claim is kept in one topic - and I hope you will find it useful too :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.