× Members

DOES USE OF COMPUTER RELECT MY ESA ASSESSMENT

More
7 years 11 months ago #159962 by MrFibro
Hi to all,

Just a quickie, obviously I do use a laptop at home. its for family & friends not just me.

I use it occasionally but not all the time.

I use it to come to this site and to type out letters etc.

Question is:::
when asked if I have a pc or internet, should I be truthful or should I say no I don't use a pc.
I'm worried it will impede my chances of scoring in my esa assessment.

How would the assessor view this ?

any views please

many thanks :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159992 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic DOES USE OF COMPUTER RELECT MY ESA ASSESSMENT
We would never advise anything except the truth!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrFibro

More
7 years 11 months ago #159993 by Gordon
mrfibrospondodysthmatic

We would recommend that you are always truthful in your answer.

It really depends on which of the ESA activities you would expect to score points; for example I think you would struggle to show Dexterity issues and, it may undermine your Learning Tasks and Initiating and Completing Tasks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 11 months ago #159994 by Gordon
mrfibrospondodysthmatic

We would recommend that you are always truthful in your answer.

It really depends on which of the ESA activities you would expect to score points; for example I think you would struggle to show Dexterity issues and, it may undermine your Learning Tasks and Initiating and Completing Tasks.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.