× Members

One year later review already ?

More
7 years 11 months ago #160084 by Debeleb
One year later review already ? was created by Debeleb
Hello there
A year ago I applied for ESA and was put into the support group without a F2F.
Straight after the award I went through DLA to PIP which I also found extremely stressful.
I just got my award for PIP and now I've got to go through ESA again.
I'm so depressed. All my evidence is clear that my sorry physical situation will not change.
The lady on the phone was lovely, but it's the process that kills me mentally and puts my very precarious physical situation into a 'nose-dive'.
What a waste of time, energy and public money.
Rant over
The following user(s) said Thank You: s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #160107 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic One year later review already ?

Frodo wrote: Hello there
A year ago I applied for ESA and was put into the support group without a F2F.
Straight after the award I went through DLA to PIP which I also found extremely stressful.
I just got my award for PIP and now I've got to go through ESA again.
I'm so depressed. All my evidence is clear that my sorry physical situation will not change.
The lady on the phone was lovely, but it's the process that kills me mentally and puts my very precarious physical situation into a 'nose-dive'.
What a waste of time, energy and public money.
Rant over

No problem :) it can be soul destroying.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 11 months ago #160127 by Debeleb
Replied by Debeleb on topic One year later review already ?
I guess I'm going to have to study the documents here again as I couldn't have made my situation clear enough when I applied initially.
I haven't asked the PIP people for the HCP's report yet, should I get it to evidence my ESA claim? I scored 21 points in the daily living and 14 mobility.
Thanks for responding
Frodo

More
7 years 11 months ago #160151 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic One year later review already ?

Frodo wrote: I guess I'm going to have to study the documents here again as I couldn't have made my situation clear enough when I applied initially.
I haven't asked the PIP people for the HCP's report yet, should I get it to evidence my ESA claim? I scored 21 points in the daily living and 14 mobility.
Thanks for responding
Frodo

It can't hurt but make sure that the criteria are similar and explain why it is relevant. Phone the office that dealt with your PIP claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 11 months ago #160182 by Debeleb
Replied by Debeleb on topic One year later review already ?
Thank you again

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.