× Members

PIP form posted!

More
7 years 11 months ago #160102 by Mary
PIP form posted! was created by Mary
Hi everyone i hope you are all well...........i completed the form and it was sent back today i paid for special delivery it cost a small fortune but worth it for peace of mind that it will be delivered!

I can honestly say hand on heart that i have never been so afraid or stressed filing the form i didn't even feel this afraid when i got my first chemo for breast cancer!

I just want to thank this site and everyone who has helped me especially Gordon....even when i asked about my fake boob as an aid he was the perfect gentleman! lol

But seriously i don't think i would have even attempted to apply for PIP if i hadn't seen this site a few months ago and then decided to pay for the subscription money well spent!

I will now wait on hearing from the DWP and prepare myself for the next stage of the battle!

Big hugs to everyone

Mx :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #160111 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP form posted!
Mary-Anne

Best of luck, although luck should not be a relevant factor :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 11 months ago #160116 by Mary
Replied by Mary on topic PIP form posted!
Thank you Gordon.

Mx

More
7 years 11 months ago #160129 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP form posted!
I am very glad that this step is over for you. As Gordon says, luck should not come into this - but we know it does!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 11 months ago #160134 by Mary
Replied by Mary on topic PIP form posted!
Hi Mrs Hurtyback i know i will need a lot of luck to get past the first post! i have already accepted that it will be a big FAT no to PIP.

So i will be back for advice when they say NO! to PIP and go from there and also my ESA is up for renewal in Oct so i am preparing myself for battle to cope with that! but with this forums support i WILL cope with it!

I thought my biggest journey would be surviving and fighting cancer.....i thought losing my hair was awful or being told i had to lose my right breast was awful! nothing prepared me for the fight of the benefit system it really didn't! my biggest fight and battle is now with DWP!

That is so wrong on so many levels it really is but we are altogether on here and it gives me strength and hope it really does.............this site and all the moderators you guys rock!

Mx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon, slugsta

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.